Sunday, October 24, 2010

incline planes and cannon balls


It maybe that my years of going to the gym to workout are behind me. I don't know if it was the social aspect or that I just needed to get out of the house; but I no longer have any real desire to go workout at a gym for a monthly fee.


I have been using kettlebells for awhile and really like the workout you can get with them. Recently I got a total gym (for $80 from craigslist).


It is funny that in the technological age we live in, I get the best workout using a simple machine (an incline plane) and a cannon ball with a handle.


I will say I was really surprised to find out how good of an exercise you can get from the total gym (I am highly skeptical of anything from an infomercial). I should not have to answer this, but just to be clear, it will not let you bulk up- it will give you endurance workouts.


What I really would like is to try out the Bayou fitness total trainer.

So, my wish list for this year is a total trainer pro and a 70 lb Ader KB.

No comments:

Post a Comment