Friday, December 17, 2010

let's watch fat people cry


Fat people are the new entertainment. I see that even MTV will take a break from whatever the hell they waste their time doing these days and will be airing a new show where kids try to lose weight before entering college.

The promo for the show is what we have come to expect from such shows. Fat people crying about being fat.

Why the fu*k do we still watch any of this sh*t?

I use to watch shows like "The Biggest Loser" and alike, but I have grown tired of the endless parade of fat to fatter contestants. Every year they look to find the fattest people willing to humiliate themselves on national TV. So the producers can sell some gum and zip-lock sandwich bags. We get it. No really you guys have made your point. Fat people are only valuable humans when they lose weight and become "normal".

I'm tired of the fatties show me some other freak show for a change. I want some new entertainment. Since it is alright to exploit people who have brought their current state upon themselves here are a few suggestions for "reality show" subjects I want to pitch:
1.) Crack Whores with AIDS
or
2.) Homeless Bums







No comments:

Post a Comment