Friday, December 3, 2010

Socially Awkward


I have tried and tried but find that I am socially awkward. The whole concept of social networking is lost on me. I have tried FB, MySpace, different Forums, etc; and I am just not too sure what the hell I am suppose to be doing (socially that is). I mean, what is the point? I'm here doing my thing, and other countless folks are out there doing their thing- how are we actually socializing?

Mostly it just seems like people use the Social aspect to argue with people they don't know about shit that really doesn't matter.

I think it has become too much really. And as far as the amount of Flash and Shockwave that these site use. I loaded Myspace and opened Chromium's task manager : Damn flash plug-in was chomping on 22% of the proc, just loading the page.

Farmville, mafia, and alike (boring and repetitive as they are) (honestly, why the hell do people play this shit for more than a week?)
Too MUCH FLASH PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment